The Oxbow School is a not-for-profit semester-long residential program for up to 48 high school juniors and seniors located in downtown Napa focusing on studio art-making and interdisciplinary humanities.
This newly created position is a part-time position and entails approximately 15-20 hours of work per week, with possibly more hours necessary leading up to two major weekend events in May 2017. This position reports directly to the Director of Development.
- Support all Development efforts
- Prepare and execute mailings for the Annual Fund including solicitation and acknowledgement letters, Annual Report; and all events
- Process credit card payments, check and stock donations, post payments to the database
- Maintain development systems and records
- Run database reports as needed for the Director of Development, Head of School, and Board of Trustees
- Support the Director of Development with three major annual events which includes setting up the website for each, preparing invitations and any other correspondence, processing donations, coordinating with donors, tracking RSVP’s and any necessary follow-up post-event:
- Wine Auction
- Annual Benefit
- Work closely with Director of Development on alumni outreach and program:
- Annual fundraising
- Alumni event(s)
- Assist with other events as needed
- Create and distribute monthly e-Newsletter to extended Oxbow community
- File all development-related correspondence
- Be available to work occasional evening and weekend events
- Knowledge of and facility with database programs; FileMaker Pro experience a plus
- At least one year working experience with relational databases
- Tech-savvy and curious; meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility with schedule - events are labor-intensive in the fall and spring; Annual Fund is busy early fall and late spring. Some weeks will be busier than others.
- College degree
- Calm demeanor and collegiality
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
The Oxbow School does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.