Lecture: Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Location: The CIA Theater at Copia, 500 Third Street, Napa, CA
McNair Evans is a 2016 Guggenheim Fellow whose photographs appear in numerous exhibition settings and publications. His first monograph, Confessions for a Son, was pre-released at the 2014 New York Art Book Fair and sold out within months. Work from this series was acquired by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. His recent SF Arts Commission exhibit In Search of Great Men was on display at San Francisco’s City Hall and EUQINOMprojects.
– Confessions for a Son, Owl & Tiger Books. San Francisco, 2014
SELECT SOLO EXHIBITIONS
– In Search of Great Men, San Francisco Arts Commission, San Francisco, CA, March, 2016
– Confessions for a Son, Sasha Wolf Gallery, New York, NY, February, 2015
– Confessions for a Son, Rayko Gallery, San Francisco, CA, January, 2014
– heritage 780700, The Window Gallery, San Francisco, CA, August, 2014
AFAR Magazine, Bloomberg Business Week, CA Sunday Magazine, Esquire Russia, Fast Company, Good Magazine, The Guardian, Harper’s Magazine, Le Monde, Oxford American, PDN, Random House Inc., Surfer, San Francisco Magazine, Stella Magazine, and VICE.